Concrete Construction, Removal, and Replacement
Keystone Concrete & Masonry Construction Co. Services
Masonry Construction, Remodel, and Repair
Includes basic removal and replacement of concrete curb/gutter, sidewalks, and driveways. KEYSTONE also specialized in removal and replacement of slab on grade in commercial/industrial applications like Grocery Store remodels, Warehouse remodel/repairs, Truck Dock repairs, and many other types of Heavy Duty applications.
At Keystone, we take advanced care to provide our customers with a wide scope of high quality services personalized for their unique needs. Our Staff members are professional & courteous, and our OSHA certified Project Managers are effective in providing on-site solutions to any changes that may arise during our work.
Includes Large and Small scale masonry construction to include standard CMU walls, Brick, and Stone Veneer. KEYSTONE also specializes in toothing of masonry for remodel applications, installation of lintels over new doorways, elevator shaft repairs, and specialty demolition for any type of new masonry opening or expansion project.
With over 25 years in the concrete/masonry/building construction industry, KEYSTONE owner Rick Krout and his experienced Supervisors and Staff can assess and determine the best possible solution for your project and bring your visions to a reality. Their combined experience and knowledge of the industries best materials suppliers make this process of designing, planning, budgeting, and creating a joyous process while sustaining confidence in your investment for many years to come.
If you have any question concerning our services or prices, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our friendly customer service staff will help find the best solutions for you and your upcoming projects.
OTHER RESIDENTIAL SERVICES:
OTHER COMMERCIAL SERVICES:
- Site Clearing, Grading, Drainage Repairs, Sodding, Small Tree Removal
- Driveways, Patios, Sidewalks, Porches
- Brick Walkways, Stone Walkways, and Patios
- Pool Decks with any type of finished surface
- Sea Shell Finishes, and Exposed Aggregate (River Rock)
- Foundation Repairs of settled floor systems
- Fireplace repairs and re-building
- Chimney repairs and re-building
- Foundation Drainage Repairs
- Pre-Engineered Steel Building Erection
- Pre-Fab Shed and Small Structures
- Structural Demolition/Repair
- Structural Overhead Concrete Repair/Replacement
- Heavy Duty Drive Lanes, Concrete Paving
- ADA Compliant Ramps/Walks
- Layout of Site Work with Elevation Maps/Site Drawings
- Stone Veneer, CMU Veneer, Brick Veneer, Pre-Cast Caps
- Elevator Shaft Repairs/Expansions
- Selective Demolition of all Concrete/Masonry
- Industrial Equipment Pads
- Steel Structure Foundations
- Light Pole Footings/Piers